The new Modern Tech™ steel garage door offers the Beauty of Aluminum with the Strength of Steel. A 24 gauge steel face and a 2 inch thick R10.4 expanded polystyrene (EPS) core makes the Modern Tech™ extremely strong and energy efficient. It is built using Northwest Door’s time-proven sandwich-type construction method and comes in four finishes: Black Satin, Dark Bronze and Brushed Nickel and Bright White.
- Section Joint: Tongue and Groove joint between sections with Thermal Break
- Flexible Vinyl Joint Seal
- 2″ thick High Density EPS, *R=10.4
* R values are calculated specifically for the colder climates and offer the best long term insulating value.
- Panel Types / Size
- Contemporary Flush Smooth
- Window Types / Sizes
- Style A (41-1/4″ W x 14-5/16″ H)
- Style B (41-1/4″ W x 7-5/32″ H)
- Style C (14-5/16″ W x 14-5/16″ H)
- Finish: Baked on polyester enamel
- Colors selection: Black Satin, Dark Bronze, Brushed Nickel and Bright White
- Bottom weather seal: U-shape loop type vinyl with adjustable aluminum retainer
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Therma Tech™ R 9 is first in our Therma Tech™ line of insulated raised steel panel steel doors that adds to Northwest Door’s reputation for quality, value and stylish designs. Four wood grain textured panel designs are available; Contemporary Flush (Model 108), Traditional Panel or short raised panel (Model 118), Ranch Panel (Model 128) and Carriage Panel (Model 10C). Doors are hot-dipped galvanized, primed then pre-painted in one of four standard colors: Bright White, Almond, Sandstone, and Brown. Our Carriage Panel (Model 10C) and Ranch Panel (Model 128) are now both available in a Dark and Medium wood grain finish. Choose from a wide selection of window designs.